Thursday, August 26, 2010

Coaster Furniture

Advertorial


Recently, I've been cleaning and re-doing my room and in that process there's nothing more fun than imagining what kind of new furniture would look good in your home environment.  I was browsing through the Coaster Furniture website and found this beautiful headboard:


It's called the Sonoma Tall Double/Queen Storage Headboard by Prepac Furniture. (To view the page for this product, go here: Sonoma Tall Double/Queen Storage Headboard). It comes in two different colors--black and espresso--and is perfect for me because of all the storage space, particularly because I love reading in bed.

You'd expect something this beautiful to be at least a couple of hundred dollars, right? NO! This headboard only costs $179.99 and like everything else on the site, has free shipping and no sales tax!!!  That's right, you heard it here first: FREE SHIPPING AND NO SALES TAX!

While I daydream about getting this headboard, why don't you-all scoot on to the website Coaster Furniture and start browsing right away?

No comments: